Today, I made a very simple dry erase board with a few household supplies! It’s very easy, quick and very useful! So if you want to know how to make your own dry erase board, keep on reading!
– An old picture frame, preferably a medium/large one, mine was 20 cm x 30 cm
– Glue, for fast results use hot glue or if you want to wait liquid glue or super glue would work as well
– Decorative/scrapbooking paper
– Dry erase markers
1) Take the back of your picture frame out and put the frame aside.
2) Take the back and measure it with your ruler.
3) Find a nice decorative/scrapbooking paper and trace the dimensions of the back onto the paper, then cut it out.
4) With your choice of glue, glue the paper onto the back.
5) Wait for your glue to dry, then place the back onto the frame and secure it in place.
And there you go! A very simple, diy dry erase board! All you have to do know is place it on your desk or hang it on a wall and start writing!
(If you want to be able to change the paper on the back, you can use sticky tack or tape and when you want to change the paper, peel it off and replace it with a new paper. Also to clean your dry erase board, use an old towel or piece of fabric that matches with your paper!)
Here is how mine looks :