Hi everyone, I was recently inspired by Blue Iris to post these riddles, so enjoy. I also realized that some of you might already know the answers to these riddles or that you heard them before. So if you already recognized them, please post a new riddle in the comment box. Thanks!
1. The answer is greater than God and more evil than the devil. The poor have it, the rich need it and if you eat it you’ll die. What is the answer? Highlight the answer : Nothing because… nothing is greater than God, nothing is more evil than the devil, the poor have nothing, the rich need nothing and if you eat nothing you’ll die.
2. I have a head and a tail, I am brown however I do not have any legs. What am I? Highlight the answer : A penny
3. The more that you have of me, the less you can see. What am I? Highlight the answer: Darkness
4. I am black when you get me, red when you use me and white/ grey when you’re done using me. What am I? Highlight the answer: Charcoal
5. When I am young people usually don’t buy me. When I am middle-aged, people drink me. However when I am old, I am very valuable/ expensive. What am I? Highlight the answer: Wine
6.What starts with a T, ends with a T, and has “T” in it? Highlight the answer: A teapot
7. The more you take of me, the more you leave behind. What am I? Highlight the answer: Footsteps
8. Remove six letters from this sequence to reveal this familiar English word : BSAINXLEATNTEARS Highlight the answer: BANANA because if you look closely in the mixed letters, you can see “SIX LETTERS”.
9. A cowboy rides into a village on Friday, stays there for three whole days and leaves on Friday. How did he do it? Highlight the answer : After three days passed, the cowboy left on his horse named Friday. 🙂
10. I am lighter than air but the whole world can’t even lift me. What am I? Highlight the answer : A bubble
Thanks Blue Iris for the great idea !
By (highlight the answer 😉 : Purple Pansy