Hey ! This craft is super easy, lots of fun to make, uses household items and it’s eco-friendly !
To make this craft, you will need :
– cereal box
– glue (liquid or in a stick form, both work)
– decorating materials (ex: pretty paper, ribbons, glitter …)
– picture to put in frame
1. Open both ends of your cereal box, so that if you look through one end of the box you’ll see through the other.
2. Cut one of the sides of the box, so that when you spread the box you’ll get a long rectangle shape.
3. Cut your rectangle in half so that you’ll end up with two skinny rectangles. You don’t need both so put one aside. You’ll notice that there are two smaller rectangles in your big rectangle. On the the top smaller rectangle draw the shape of your picture and then cut it out.
4. Decorate your picture frame any way you like…
5. Next, in these pictures I’ll show you how to assemble your frame :
– Hold your frame like I did in the first picture !
– Then bend the top flap down on the back of your frame and glue !
– To attach your picture, put some tape on the top of the picture then put the tape on top of the rectangle that you cut out.
HERE IS HOW MINE LOOKED LIKE :
Hope you enjoyed this craft !
By : Purple Pansy