For this craft, you will need:
– cardstock or pretty paper or regualr printer paper
– pen or pencil
– optional: decorated materials (ex:pom poms, glitter, markers …)
1. On your piece of paper, draw a square, don’t forget to use your ruler so its sides are straight. Don’t make it too big – mine measured 8 cm x 8 cm BUT you could make yours bigger than mine. Draw a second square exactly the same size on the right side of the first square (so they share a side) and a third square exactly the same size on the bottom of the first square. You should end up with 3 squares that make a V or L shape.
2. Using your ruler, trace a diagonal line across the square on the right of your first square, from its top left corner to its bottom right corner. Scribble out the upper left half (now a triangle) of the square, since you won’t be using that part. Next, draw a diagonal line across the square on the bottom of your first square, from its top left corner to its bottom right corner. Scribble out the lower right half (now a triangle) of this square.
3. Cut out all parts of the entire shape that have not been scribbled out. This should be a square with two triangles attached to it, one on the top and one on the right. This is the base of your bookmark monster.
4. Fold one of the triangle inwards, so it covers the upper half of the square. Then fold the remaining triangle over the already folded one.
5. Optional: You can keep your bookmark like this or you can make it a cute little bookmark monster!
HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS VERY EASY CRAFT !!!!
By: Purple Pansy