Do your walls need more colour ? Well, if they do, this is the right craft for you !
– some recycled magazines or pictures from the Internet
– an old paintbrush
– a cardboard box
1) Find a couple of recycled magazines or some pictures from the Internet and cut out the picture that you like.
2) Take your cardboard box and cut a rectangle out of it. (This will be your base. If you don’t have a cardboard box, use a canvas !)
3) Take your images and paste them on your base with glue.
4) Make sure the glue is dry and apply another coat of glue. (This will provide a glossy look and will prevent the images from coming
off the base.)
Now you have a new piece of art to hang on your wall !
By : Purple Pansy