Is your room plain ? Does it need more color ? Well then, this is the right craft for you !
You will need :
– a coffee filter
– a pair of scissors
– a couple of markers ( preferably colors that compliment each other)
– paper towel
– a pencil
– a spray bottle
– water for the spray bottle
1) Take the coffee filter and flatten it out.
2) With your markers, draw a cool design ( for example : stripes, dots or both ! )
3) Fill your spray bottle with water.
4) Put paper towel under the coffee filter, then spray the coffee filter from a small distance, about 3 inches apart.
5) Watch as the colors mix together.
6) Leave the coffee filter to dry on the paper towel.
7) Put a pencil in the middle of the filter, without poking in through the coffee filter.
8) Wrap the filter around the pencil, in the shape of a closed umbrella.
9) Then take out the pencil, cut little tabs and then put tape on the back of the flower.
10) Now you have a pretty flower, to decorate your room.
By : Purple Pansy